“I lost TWO inches around my waist and ONE inch off of my hips!”
“I learned you don’t have to do a bunch of reps to see results..”
“I always thought I was “frumpy” looking in my core area, and this has eliminated that thought. I now feel firmer, stronger, flatter and thinner.”
InMotion Spine Muscle Joint and I are blown away by the results and feedback we are getting from our last Virtual Abs Academy session we completed with 60+ other men and women. People are noticing changes in their appearance, how they feel, their balance and strength, and most of all have more confidence in how their bodies move.
You are still able to join our Abs Academy here, and complete it at any time. More information below.
In our Virtual Abs Academy, you will get:
- Learn how to train your core to build strength and stability.
- Change how your mid-section looks.
- Get workouts every week to follow via a 30-day calendar with videos and descriptions.
- Attend a webinar explaining how the core truly works and why most train it wrong.
- Get an exercise template to follow if you are dealing with back pain, to avoid furthering the issue like most common ab workouts do. Have a chance to ask questions and get answers.
- For those with chronic back pain, there will be an alternative plan of action and exercises.
- Participate in our 30-Day Virtual Abs Academy Challenge and earn the opportunity to win a prize drawing
- Click “Join Now” button below to get started
The Abs Academy
About the Presenter’s:
Anna Woods is a wife and mom to 3 from central Kansas.
She was given the name Home Gym as a CrossFit Athlete. She was the only competitor who did not belong to a gym. She was the only competitor who worked out at home by herself. It worked better for her for many reasons, mainly being her family. She designed an app to help women reach fitness goals beyond their imagination–training at home. No gym memberships needed.
Anna Woods, BS, ACE-CPT, CFL1, BES, FAS, sheSTRENGTH.com founder
You can follow Anna at-Instagram: @shestrength// Website: shestrength.com
Dr. Jared Shoemaker, is a doctor of chiropractic care at InMotion Spine Muscle and Joint in Maize, KS. He and his wife co-own the business where they both practice. He specializes in assessing and correcting movement patterns for all athletes, to improve joint stability, range of motion, relieve pain, and increase performance and power.
Learn more at- Website: inmotionsmj.com, Instagram: @inmotionsmj