Reebok Panel: How to Run An Effective Virtual GymAnna Woods
Reebok CrossFit One: How to run an Effective Virtual Class / Gym
I had the huge pleasure to share on my experience with running a virtual gym as part of Reebok’s #LIFTUPMYTRAINER Series on their Reebok page at: reebok.com/
See the information below.
i. Xavier Quimbo – Founder Speed Play
ii. Artemis Scantalides – Founder EmpowerU Online Coaching
iii. Matt Kafora – “Performance Program Director” & owner of 7 Orangetheory Fitness locations in AZ.
iv. Ben Camara – Remote Coach
v. Denise Thomas – Head Coach Reebok Gym
vi. Anna Woods – Owner She Strength
1. What are the main differences between in person and virtual classes?
2. Virtual classes vs. One on One’s – Pros / cons?
3. What have you learned in the past month about the virtual classes / gym business?
4. When you did make the transition, what was the hardest part?
a. What were your biggest learnings?
5. What are the essential components to an effective virtual class / gym?