- Fall Class Times Coming Soon…
- In-Person Cost: $100/child, Classes are 45 minutes long, 6 sessions or $200 for 12 session (2x a week)
- Limited Class Size to 5 Participants/First Come, First Serve.
- Online Cost: $29/Month for 3 Workouts a Week with Videos/Demo’s
- Can be done at home with dumbbells, bands, foam roller, loop bands OR completed at a gym
- Online options are for girls’ 14+
Workout Descriptions: Strength training workouts focused on building rotation power, accessing legs for hip drive, building cardio endurance specific to softball energy systems, a focus on scapular stability and upper body strength, as well. Workouts take 30-45 minutes.
Fill out registration form below for either class option, in-person or online.
About the Presenter:
Founder of sheSTRENGTH, 18 years’ experience in the fitness/strength industry, Former Collegiate softball pitcher, 3rd baseman (PCC, 2001-03)
B.S. Exercise Science, ACE C-PT, BMES, CF-L1, HCC Women’s Softball S&C Coach, sheSTRENGTH,